Wednesday 28 November 2012

A Big Thank You!

Last night I gave my first full length talk at Truth Juice Birmingham. The presentation was a look at what really happened during The London Olympic Games. Despite the weather, there was a reasonably good amount of people in attendance. The talk seemed to go well (despite my first night jitters) and the crowd seemed to enjoy it.

I had the opportunity to make a few new friends and engage in some very interesting conversations with the audience members afterwards, including (I’m useless with names – I apologise!) the couple who talked to me about the deployment of nuclear weapons and ley-lines and the young lady who demonstrated the eerie connection between Saturn Worship and mobile phone keypad tones… very spooky!

It really is great to spend time with people who have an open mind and a much broader perspective on the world around us. Everybody was very friendly and welcoming - a credit to the cause of truth and shining example of humanity at it’s best.

I had a great night and I just wanted to say a big thank you to everybody who braved the weather, Andy and Claire for inviting me to speak, Suk for his expert technical wizardry and Andrew for getting me there and back (as well as all his continued support – I really appreciate it my friend!)

Hopefully I will be speaking again in the New Year. I will post the details here once it is arranged.

All the best!
Carl (The Truth Seeker’s Guide)

3 comments:

captron52 said...

Congrats Carl Keep up the good work!

The Truth Seeker's Guide said...

Many thanks Cap.
All the best my friend.
Carl (The 'Guide)

Unknown said...

Very interesting thanks