Tuesday 23 April 2013

A Big Thank You!

Hi Folks.

I realise it has been a while since posting any new articles here. Unfortunately, I have had a gruelling month or so with health problems. After initially suffering Kidney problems, I began to also suffer with an injury to my back. Eventually I was completely laid up and had to be shipped off to hospital for treatment. After having a very bad reaction to treatment and medication, I am now just about back on my feet. I am currently awaiting some surgery, but my medicated limbo is (for the moment) keeping the worst of the pain at bay. These things are obviously never any fun when they happen (especially now the sunshine has finally returned!), but we do our best to soldier on. Although, it seems I may have overdone my own initial determination a little!


As a result of this enforced 'time off', my work has gone on hold and also set back the progress I was making with my truth themed musical album project - "Songs for Chaotic Times". The work I began on an alternative book I was writing also came to a screaming halt. The time in hospital, heavy medication and body posture meant that I had no access to the internet, my emails, blog research and generally catching up with my fellow truth seekers. It was also very frustrating to not be able to dig a little deeper into some of the recent world events that may constitute an alternative perspective (North Korea, Maggie Thatcher, The Boston Bombings, and so forth.)

Today, I've had the chance to finally catch up for a few hours and I've been overwhelmed by the amount of messages and emails from people asking about my absence, comments on past articles, inquiries about future talks, and general well wishes from those who got wind of my predicament. I will endeavour to touch base with you all as soon as I can and also try to post a few new articles in the interim.

For now though, I just wanted to say a big thank to you all, for your encouragement of my overall research, positive thoughts and personal messages during my absence. I truly appreciate it.

Stay well and peace to you all.
Best Wishes.
Carl (The Truth Seeker's Guide)

4 comments:

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste brother; I think of you often and wish you are 100% very soon. It is times like this that we realise how important our contribution is to others.

In Lak'ech, prosper with health live with love....

The Truth Seeker's Guide said...

Many thanks Chris.
I really appreciate your well wishes and encouragement.
It all helps to get well that little bit quicker!
All the best.
Carl (The 'Guide)

captron52 said...

Hey Carl. We've all missed ya! I suppose the physical ills are just a way to see that you get some time off to rest up and recharge your batteries for the next round of good work you do! Hope you get back to 100 percent quickly! The best to you and yours as always

The Truth Seeker's Guide said...

Cheers Ron.
Definitely had plenty of rest!
It was alright for the first few days but it got very boring very quickly!!
Thanks for all your support and all the best my friend.
Carl (The 'Guide)