Tuesday 24 December 2013

Best Wishes!

Hello good people of blogger land! I realise it has been a while since I last posted any new items here. I have been really busy of late, most notably piecing my new book together. The end is very much in sight now and I hope to get it published in the next month or so. I will be posting article versions of much of the material (from the book) here on my blog and I will be making a free pdf version of it available for download shortly. So watch this space!

I’ve also had some readers interested in my thoughts on the infamous film director Stanley Kubrick. Although I posted something very generic a couple of years ago, it is ironic that he is the subject of a chapter or two of my new book. I will, therefore, endeavour to make this material available here as soon as possible.

For the time being, I wish you all happy holidays and peace and positivity for the coming year.

Take care my friends and all the best!
Carl (The Truth Seeker’s Guide)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Carl!

Good luck with the book.

from Aangirfan.

The Truth Seeker's Guide said...

Same to you!
Have a good one!
All the best,
Carl (The 'Guide)

captron52 said...

Hey Carl Sure hope you and yours had a great Christmas and that the new year will be filled with much love, peace, and joy! The best of luck on your book. Looking forward to reading it! Here's to another year of a great friendship and learning for the both of us!