Monday 23 November 2015

RIP Dave McGowan

As a musician and fan of music (along with years of blind, musician "hero worship" behind me), I am totally in the debt of the researcher Dave McGowan. His research into the Laurel Canyon scene (amongst other things) opened my eyes to the true nature of the music industry and the machinations of the global elite. In my own musical working life, I have sometimes encountered bizarre situations and people whose behaviour and attitudes defy all logic and reason. Dave's research gave me the insight to understand what I may have unwittingly experienced (even from my cursory position on the very outer edges of the music scene) over the last 20 years. During my own research, I have  found it reassuring to know that if I ever wanted to confirm some darker or mysterious connection to the Canyon scene I could rely on his tireless and comprehensive research to point me in the right direction. It is therefore a very sad day for me when I should learn that Dave has passed away. His departure into the infinite consciousness will leave a great hole amongst those of us left here. However, his work will always remain. If you haven't already, please take the time check it out. I huge portion of his research is gathered here: http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/


Books available from Carl James:
Science Fiction and the Hidden Global Agenda - Volume One - http://www.lulu.com/shop/carl-james/science-fiction-and-the-hidden-global-agenda-2016-edition-volume-one/paperback/product-23209429.html
Science Fiction and the Hidden Global Agenda - Volume Two - http://www.lulu.com/shop/carl-james/science-fiction-and-the-hidden-global-agenda-2016-edition-volume-two/paperback/product-23209433.html
What Really Happened at the London 2012 Olympics - http://www.lulu.com/shop/carl-james/what-really-happened-at-the-london-2012-olympics/paperback/product-23221527.html

2 comments:

captron52 said...

I am sorry for your loss of such a great friend. He sounds like a terrific person. As always Carl I wish only the best for you and yours.

The Truth Seeker's Guide said...

I never actually met Dave so I can't really comment on his character (I've never heard any bad things about him.) However, I had (and still have) huge respect for his work and his determination to shed light in the many dark corners of secrecy, power and corruption. I really wish there were more people with such conviction. I can count on roughly one and a half hands the amount of people who have pried my eyes open to any significant degree and he was one of them.
A great loss.
Stay well my friend!
Carl.