Wednesday 20 December 2017

December Updates, More Disney & Season’s Greetings

Apologies for my absence of late. It has been a while since I have posted any new material here on my blog. Some of you may be aware of recent events in my personal life (via some brief postings on my Facebook page). For those of you aren’t aware, my absence is due to the sudden and unexpected passing of my dad in early November. Since that time, things have been very difficult for myself and my family. My time has been spent very much concentrating on family and trying to move forward from our loss. Unfortunately, this has meant that the writing of several new books, further research, making videos and doing talks and interviews has had to go on hold for the moment. I am endeavouring to get things back on track from January 2018 onwards and will bring you any news and updates about the work I placed on hold in November as soon as it is completed.

Before the loss of my dad, I was asked to speak at the AwakeCon 2017 event in Medstead in mid-November – something I was very keen to do – and I said yes. My dad passed away one week before this conference and I was unsure, at the time, if I would be able to attend. My dad was really looking forward to my attending AwakeCon (even though he wasn’t able to attend himself) and kept asking me about it in the days before he passed away. Having spoken to my family at length on the matter, I made the decision to still attend the conference – not only so as to not let down those people organising and attending the conference, but also in memory of my dad.


The conference was excellent and very well organised. I had the opportunity to meet some really wonderful, open-minded, and intelligent people. My huge thanks to Andrew Johnson for getting me there and back safely, and to Menna Campbell-Widdess for her wonderful hospitality over the weekend. Also, thanks to both of them for their support during what was quite an emotionally raw time for me. I also had an opportunity to record an interview with Andrew Johnson about some research I had recently concluded on the subject of the 1938 War of the Worlds psyop. Again, thanks to both Andrew and Menna for making this interview possible. You can watch this interview at the following link: The 1938 War of the Worlds Psyop - 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=656kMTDA0Gk

Before I move on, I want to thank all those people who attended AwakeCon 2017 and those people who organised the event and kept things running so smoothly – Tajinder Gill, Sarah Adams, Ben Emlyn Jones, the list goes on. Also, to the wealth of excellent speakers at AwakeCon who made the weekend such a success. Videos of some of the various talks given at the event have now been uploaded to YouTube and can be watched at the following links:


AwakeCon 2017 - David Shayler: The Truth Shall Set You Free -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ieOSXN7DPY

AwakeCon 2017 - Ben Emlyn-Jones: SETI and UFOs -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rmaD8sG-Kk

AwakeCon 2017 - Thomas Sheridan: Demons Decoded -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67hdzWu94OA

AwakeCon 2017 - Tony Topping: UFOs Beyond The Known Paradigm -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jmv-xcJdLY

AwakeCon 2017 - Andrew Johnson: What on Earth is the Starchild Skull -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2bP4Ipmw9g

AwakeCon 2017 - Cathi Morgan: Deconstructing the Mind Control Matrix -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeBpSGCCWbg

AwakeCon 2017 - Carl James: Disney Darkside -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRXCD6Dp4vQ

More Disney Darkside…
At AwakeCon, I gave an hour-long talk covering an overview of the Disney subject. Much more information on this subject has been coming my way recently. Although I have yet to collate this new data into a publishable form (something I hope to rectify in the early new year), it is worth pointing out the implications of one of the juicier and highly-publicized aspects of this information – that of the Disney buyout of 20th / 21st Century Fox in the last week or so. The unprecedented $52.4 billion deal will ultimately give Disney all of Fox’s entertainment (film and TV) intellectual properties – along with a myriad of other media assets. It has become painfully clear to me in recent years (particularly thanks to my contact with a prominent Disney insider) that Disney have a dark and all-encompassing control agenda with regard to the way the media currently works. The recent deal will allow Disney to hold a substantial sway in the digital download / streaming realm – another area of the contemporary media that they have eyed as a target for monopolization. This would seem to chime with Disney’s plans to use the media to manipulate human consciousness and energy (as my Disney contact has verified).


Interestingly, the Disney / Fox deal also resonates with the research I assembled in my detailed books “Science Fiction and the Hidden Global Agenda” – Volumes One & Two. The links for these books are below:


Science Fiction and the Hidden Global Agenda - 2016 Edition Volume One -
http://www.lulu.com/shop/carl-james/science-fiction-and-the-hidden-global-agenda-2016-edition-volume-one/paperback/product-23209429.html

Science Fiction and the Hidden Global Agenda - 2016 Edition Volume Two - http://www.lulu.com/shop/carl-james/science-fiction-and-the-hidden-global-agenda-2016-edition-volume-two/paperback/product-23209433.html

Science fiction and fantasy output in the media can be evidentially documented as having a substantial connection with the goals and agendas of the global ruling elite. The deal between Disney and Fox will shortly place all manner of media science fiction and fantasy intellectual properties under the effective control of Disney. Some of these past and present TV shows include the likes of: Manimal, Automan, Alien Nation, Tales from the Crypt, The X-Files, The Lone Gunmen, Millennium, Space: Above and Beyond, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer (co-produced with UPN and WB), Roswell, Harsh Realm, Dark Angel, Freakylinks, 24, Firefly, Tru Calling, Futurama, Wonderfalls, Journeyman, Life on Mars (the US version), Dollhouse, Terra Nova, American Horror Story, Sleepy Hollow, The Last Man on Earth, The Strain, The Gifted, Legion, and The Orville. Culturally iconic TV franchises like The Simpson and Family Guy will also fall to Disney.

Films include: Journey to the Center of the Earth, Fantastic Voyage, One Million Years BC, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Damnation Alley, Cocoon, The Abyss, Solaris (remake), 28 Days Later, The Day After Tomorrow, I Robot, Jumper, The Happening, Babylon A.D., The Day the Earth Stood Still (remake), The Martian, The Revenant, Deadpool, and the films franchises for the Planet of the Apes, The Omen, Alien, Predator, The Fly, Independence Day, The Power Rangers, The X Men, The Fantastic Four, Daredevil, Robots, Night at the Museum, Percy Jackson, The Maze Runner, and Avatar.


It appears that the deal may also include the intellectual properties of the Irwin Allen genre stable - meaning that the likes of Lost in Space, The Time Tunnel, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, and Land of the Giants could also become the intellectual property of Disney.
I will be examining this development and the implications for the future of the science fiction / fantasy genre (and the larger mainstream media/global elite agenda) in Volume Three of Science Fiction and the Hidden Global – a book I hope to write in 2018.


Overall, I have suspected for some time that Disney has a “long game” – one that will conclude with them pretty much controlling the entire entertainment side of the mainstream media. The aforementioned deal will bring Disney so much closer to that goal. It has been speculated that the American political “ruling” elite may step in and veto the deal in its current form at some point in the near future - if the deal is deemed as creating a substantial Disney monopoly. In fact, both Disney and Fox have created cash “payback” clauses in the deal should this happen – a clause that will see one side paying the other a “settlement” of several billion dollars if the deal falls apart. However, I find it unlikely that this will happen. I firmly believe that Disney is fully on-track to seize control of the majority of the media, in-line with its secretive use of the media as a fully-fledged weapon against the masses of humanity. Whilst we can only spread the word about the nature of this agenda, we will have to wait and see how Disney specifically decides to play it out.


Season’s Greetings…
As always, I want to thank everybody who has supported my research and writing, the articles posted here, the videos I have uploaded, the talks and interviews I have given, and, overall, all the other efforts I have made to spread awareness about alternative subjects over the past year. It is truly appreciated. The encouragement, friendship, and positive response that I get from you all makes everything I do worthwhile. In that spirit, I wish you all good health, happiness and positive energy during the festive season and for the year ahead.


See you in 2018!
Carl (The Truth Seeker’s Guide)

No comments: