May You Stay Forever Jung
Before discussing a few more synchronicities – and as we will see, 9/11 does seem to be something of a synchronicity magnet – I need to point out that there are three people who have featured heavily in this particular synchronistic journey. The first one is Carl Jung, who not only coined the term synchronicity but introduced the concept (or perhaps re-introduced it) to the world a few decades ago, when it seems to have been placed into the not wholly inaccessible but largely suppressed box marked “not for public consumption”, at least at first.
To be honest, my research into the life and work of Carl Jung is very much at the beginning stages, but I can at least point you in the direction of the excellent and timely work of Paul Levy, including the articles on his website (link - http://www.awakeninthedream.com/wordpress/), his own books (link - http://www.awakeninthedream.com/wordpress/dispelling-wetiko/) and his contribution to the Sync Book 2 (link - http://thesyncbook.com/syncbook2), in which he relays the famous story of a patient of Jung’s who “was very caught in her head, trapped in the self-created prison of her mind, and the analysis was seemingly going nowhere. Jung realized there was nothing he could do. In his words, ‘I had to confine myself to the hope that something unexpected and irrational would turn up, something that would burst the intellectual retort in which she had sealed herself.’ She had an impressive dream the night before, in which someone offered her a golden scarab – a valuable piece of jewellery. At the moment she was recounting the dream, there was a tapping on the office window. Jung opened up the window and a scarabaeid beetle, whose gold-green colour closely resembles that of a golden scarab, flew into the room. Jung caught the beetle in his hand, handed it to her and said, ‘Here is your scarab.’
“The shock of recognition in the synchronistic moment, in which Jung’s patient realized her dream of the previous night was being both literally and symbolically enacted in her waking life, pierced through her resistance and cracked her defensive shell wide open. A fundamental shift in perception took place, which inwardly transformed her and made her receptive in a new way. From that point on, Jung commented, ‘The treatment could now be continued with satisfactory results.’”
Also well worth quoting here, from the introduction of his book The Madness Of George W. Bush: A Reflection Of Our Collection Psychosis Levy writes:
“One of the inner meanings of the word Devil is ‘The Liar.’ Interestingly, Jung simply defines projecting the shadow as ‘the lie.’ [Jung, Letters, vol. 2. p. 168.] To quote the Buddha, ‘Overcome the liar by truth.’ [Muller, Wisdom of the Buddha: The Unabridged Dhammapada, p. 28 (17.3).] Speaking the truth literally has the power to overcome darkness. This book is my open-hearted attempt to creatively speak truth to power.
“We, as a species, are collectively making a descent into the underworld of the unconscious, a process that is playing itself out on the world stage. Just like a would-be-shaman, our task is to alchemically transform and redeem the darkness into light. We have all chosen to incarnate into this time in history, so as to heal and liberate the unconscious, asleep part of ourselves. It is helpful to remember this.”
And from the end of the same introduction: “To quote Jung, ‘Sooner or later it will be found that nothing really "new" happens in history. There could be talk of something really novel only if the unimaginable happened; if reason, humanity, and love won a lasting victory.’ [Jung, The Symbolic Life, CW 18, par. 1356.] Throughout this work, I continually feel that I am giving Jung a voice in our modern times, as though I am doing active imagination with Jung himself.
“Jung talked about perceiving ‘the processes going on in the background,’ and he comments that others ‘for the most part do not want to know’ about these deeper processes. We are living in a time where it is profoundly important for us to recognize the deeper processes going on in the background. Something is being revealed to us through these deeper processes that we are being asked to recognize.
“Jung spent his entire life trying to illumine this deeper, archetypal process being unconsciously played out by humanity. Jung said, ‘I have come to the conclusion that I had better risk my skin and do my worst or best to shake the unconsciousness of my contemporaries rather than allow my laxity to let things drift towards the impending world catastrophe.’ [Jung, Letters, vol. 2. p. 239.] Jung realized that if we didn’t wake up in time to the deeper process acting itself out through us, we would eventually destroy ourselves.
“I can’t emphasize enough how profoundly important I feel Jung’s realizations are for our modern times. He was a visionary who saw the deeper process incarnating itself through our species. He realized that everything depended on whether enough of us recognized what is being revealed to us as this deeper process enacts itself through us. Speaking of this realization, Jung said, ‘It was then that I ceased to belong to myself alone, ceased to have the right to do so. From then on my life belonged to the generality.’ [Jung, Memories, Dreams and Reflections, p.192.] When we recognize what is being revealed to us, we become an agent of service to others. We then become a conduit through which the universe is dreaming itself awake. [Levy’s emphases]
“I find myself imagining, what if the ‘unimaginable’ became fully imaginable? What if ‘something really novel’ happened, and ‘reason, humanity and love won a lasting victory?’ The only limitation is in our own lack of imagination. Let us have the courage to lucidly dream this collective dream we are all sharing to its highest unfoldment. The universe is inviting us to do nothing less.”
Eyes Wide Open
“Everybody pretty much acknowledges he’s the man, and I still feel that underrates him.” – Jack Nicholson
“One of his pictures is equivalent to ten of somebody else’s.” – Martin Scorsese
“Perhaps the most intelligent person I’ve ever met.” – Arthur C. Clarke
“He was known as a kind of future threat; a future threat to peace and quiet.” – Peter Ustinov
(The above quotes are taken from the documentary film Stanley Kubrick: A Life in Pictures.)
The second person that repeatedly crops up is the master film director Stanley Kubrick, who was obviously aware of Jung’s work – and obviously that means aware on a Kubrickian level – having explicitly referenced it in the film Full Metal Jacket  and implicitly elsewhere. Synchronistically, Stanley Kubrick happens to have shared a birthday with Carl Jung; July 26th.
Kubrick’s most famous film was probably 2001: A Space Odyssey. The year 2001 was the first year of the new millennium, the first year of the 21st century  and was of course the year in which 9/11 took place. Unfortunately Stanley Kubrick would not live to see the year associated with his most famous film, having died just days after the completion of the life-threateningly revealing Eyes Wide Shut, 666 days before the first day of 2001.
Kubrick had also worked on the film A.I., which was eventually directed by Steven Spielberg and released in the year 2001. The film includes reference to Man-hattan as “the place where the world ends,” and even includes images of the New York skyline of the future having largely been submerged under water, with the Twin Towers still intact, along with the hand of the otherwise entirely submerged Statue of Liberty, defiantly holding aloft its torch above the water. Given that Manhattan was the place where the pre-9/11 world ended, it is possible that in addition to (or in conjunction with) the rich symbolism in the film A.I., the audience was being primed for a major event in New York; a game-changer. 
Wakey Wakey, Rise and Shine
The documentary film Room 237 is about the layers of meaning within Kubrick’s The Shining. One of the featured interviewees, Juli Kearns, points out that “Kubrick just sets up synchronicities. His movies, they create synchronous situations in themselves. There's this man who says ‘quite a party isn't it.’ Why did Kubrick put him there, with the split down his head? Why did he put him there? And I was contemplating that and in comes my son, who was 9 years old at the time - and he didn't know what I was working on. He came in and he began to tell me a story, and he said ‘I've just thought this up.’ And his character's head was split open with a chaos bolt and the character says ‘talk about a splitting headache’ and out of the contents of his head leaps a small person, who is his real self, and he goes running off saying in a high squeaky voice ‘forget this, I'm going home.’ I thought that was a really stunning synchronicity because you've got all the elements there: you've got the axe or the whole idea of the lightning bolt or the chaos bolt striking the person's head, the splitting headache, you've got Tony - Tony's squeaky voice. Yeah, I thought that was quite a synchronicity.”
And perhaps just as intriguingly, when fellow interviewee John Fell Ryan was asked why Kubrick would make the movie so complicated, he answers: “Why did Joyce write Finnegans Wake? It's a way of opening doors from a hermetically sealed reality into possibilities. And it's also a way of trapping someone like me, who goes looking for clues, and keeps finding them. The next thing you know you think ‘I've been trapped in this hotel forever. I'm dreaming about this place. I'm like Jack; I'm all work and no play, or the other way around, it doesn't really matter.’ You're in this loop. But there are escape routes; he puts escape routes into his maze, into his trap. There are ways out of it. Danny finds a way out of it, by retracing his steps, by going backwards and forwards.
Once you start studying synchronicity and symbolism then suddenly you notice things in your own life start popping up, things that you hadn't noticed before. Your point of view is being altered by your study. It's quantum physics; the act of observing affects the thing observed. It gets weird because as I've been obsessing over this thing I've been home, I've been out of work for a while, I have a small son, we're thinking of moving out to somewhere isolated and things get strange. My life has actually become The Shining.” 
Kubrick’s 2001: A Space Odyssey was released in 1968, 33 years before the year 2001. Similarly, Room 237 was released on DVD in 2013, 33 years after The Shining was first released in 1980 – Room 237 was shown at various film festivals throughout 2012, but according to amazon (link - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Room-237-DVD-Rodney-Ascher/dp/B009WQR7UO) the DVD was only released on April 1st (of all dates) in 2013.
Interestingly, the year 1776 is evoked in The Shining, by the photograph at the end of the film showing Jack Torrance being handed a piece of paper by what seems to be a young Woodrow Wilson at the July 4th ball. The ball took place in the year 1921, the year in which the shadow government’s American branch the Council on Foreign Relations was founded, on July 29th. But July 4th is of course the date that America celebrates the Declaration of Independence, going back to 1776.
The year 1776  is also associated with the founding of the Bavarian Illuminati, on May 1st. That particular day of the year also happens to be specifically mentioned in The Shining, as the date until which Jack Torrance must “take care” of the Overlook Hotel. Significantly, May 1st is also the final day of the Season of Sacrifice (link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2kTA0UG7Ew), as in real, ongoing human sacrifice  practised by (or organised and/or facilitated by) the psychopathic dominant minority i.e. the likes of those that previously stayed at the Overlook Hotel, referred to in The Shining as “the best people”.
Given that the Overlook Hotel is thought by many to represent the United States of America, it is not surprising that Kubrick’s The Shining indirectly references the year 1776.  Synchronistically, adding 237 to the number 1776 gives a total of 2013, the year of the DVD release of the documentary film Room 237, as mentioned earlier.
The third person who has featured repeatedly in my synchronistic journey is author and revisionist historian Michael Hoffman. I was only vaguely familiar with the concept of synchronicity when I first read Hoffman’s book Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare  several years ago, but after reading a few things in there pertaining to coincidence I began to experience some attention-grabbing synchronicities for the first time in my life, or at least that was the first time that I recognised them as such. They haven’t really stopped since, thankfully. Incidentally, I recently discovered that Michael Hoffman has a youtube channel (link - http://www.youtube.com/user/michaelahoffman/about), which happens to have been created on July 26th, the date of Kubrick’s and Jung’s birthdays.
Hoffman’s Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare is full of quotable sections, but for various reasons I will only include the following here, some of which might be pertinent to the recently opened 9/11 memorial museum :
“In occult crimes  the objective is not linear, that is to say, is not solely bound to the achievement of the immediate effects of the attack on the victim, but may in fact be a part of a larger, symbolic ritual magnified by the power of the electronic media, for the purpose of the alchemical processing of the subconscious Group Mind of the masses. ...
“Occult crimes are profoundly symbolic and are in some instances so constructed in order that they might have what Freemason Anton Mesmer called 'charm,' the ability to attract additional symbolism and synchronicity and trigger a type of contagion in time and space, which generates other catastrophic events of ritual significance, as indicated by the symbols and twilight language that are attached to them, as a spin-off from the primary rite of invocation. ...
“The alchemical processing of humans is performed with the props of time and space: what happens ritually in a series of significant places can 'bend' reality. That's what 'wicker' means in its most subterranean signification. Wicca (witchcraft) is just a description of the end-result of the function of bending reality.
“How is reality bent? By the placing of ritual props in ceremonial places. These places exist both in the mind and in physical space.”
Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare,  by Michael Hoffman, p. 172-176
It may be that such ‘charm’ can work in positive ways as well, which would explain the useful synchronicities pertaining to 9/11 that I and others have experienced, and no doubt many others will experience their own in the future. Indeed, there are many people in the world who weren’t yet born when 9/11 took place, including people who will go on to achieve unbelievable things in their lifetimes. This is one more reason why 9/11 is still an incredibly important event, although not as obvious as some of the other reasons such as 9/11 being used as a psychopathic justification for illegally invading multiple countries, an excuse to remove civil liberties and to increase and attempt to normalise the overtly totalitarian police state measures. Plus the fact that the whole world was lied to about what actually happened on 9/11, not only by the administrative puppets/governments of the world but also by the so-called “9/11 truth movement”, in order to obscure the free energy ramifications of 9/11, which again are highlighted by the work of Dr. Judy Wood. (link - http://drjudywood.com) So the importance of learning, understanding and then speaking out about real 9/11 truth cannot be overstated. 
11) Private Joker (one who tells private jokes?) is asked why he wears a peace symbol, yet he also has “Born to Kill” written on his helmet. He replies that he thinks he might have been trying to say something about the duality of man, or “the Jungian thing”. (For thorough analyses of Full Metal Jacket and other Stanley Kubrick films, see Rob Ager’s work at www.collativelearning.com) Incidentally, the actor who played Private Joker in Full Metal Jacket, Matthew Modine, also happens to have appeared in Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight Rises. When the film was released a shooting took place in a cinema which was blamed on James Holmes, who was supposedly obsessed with the Joker character from Batman. As Michael Hoffman pointed out at the time (in reference to additional coincidences) in the film Commissioner Gordon delivers the line “you’re a detective now son. You’re not allowed to believe in coincidence any more.” It is also worth noting that there seems to be various references to Stanley Kubrick’s films throughout Nolan’s Batman trilogy, particularly in The Dark Knight Rises. Interestingly, Christopher Nolan also directed the film The Prestige, in which Nikola Tesla is played by David Bowie (link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF76qlwWM8s). Additionally, Bowie’s 1969 single Space Oddity was apparently inspired by Kubrick’s 2001: A Space Odyssey, and was released just days before the Apollo 11 operation.
12) Two of the buildings close to the World Trade Centre complex that was destroyed on 9/11, located on the other side of Church Street, were called the Millennium Hotel and Century 21. Incidentally, United Nations Agenda 21 (i.e. the agenda for the 21st century) is also known as the Millennium Project. The dark agenda to bring about a general lowering of the standard of living throughout the world would probably be impossible to achieve if free energy was widely available.
Additionally, the Project for the New American Century (PNAC) group released a document prior to 9/11 entitled “Rebuilding American Defenses” – which included the psychopathically brazen admission that “the process of transformation [of the U.S. to a degree of military preparedness suitable for its new aims], even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor.” (Cited in The Skull of Yorrick: The Emptiness of American Thinking at a Time of Grave Peril – Studies In The Cover-Up Of 9/11 by professor Eric Larsen, p. 122.) The term “a new Pearl Harbor” is the kind of satanic mockery that is injected into the Group Mind from time to time, given away by the fact that Pearl Harbor was an event for which elements of the US government had foreknowledge and stood back and allowed to happen so as to take the country to war and order the sol-diers to slaughter their opposite numbers in particular foreign lands according to the pre-existing business plan of the psychopathic dominant minority currently running this planet.
On the day of 9/11 the talking heads on the mainstream media were already comparing it to Pearl Harbor, as if to mock those who could not (or would not) make the connection. See for example - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iashuwdq4RA&t=36s – but note that the same video contains disinformation about 9/11, such as the diversionary story (or “Easter egg”) about Dick Cheney and his putative refusal to give the order to shoot down a hypothetical plane. This story, which is very familiar to the so-called “9/11 truth movement” – was supplied by Norman Mineta. What isn’t as familiar but ought to be is that Norman Mineta is a former vice-president of Lockheed Martin, which incidentally is currently a” Gold Sponsor” – having also been a “Gold Level Founding Sponsor” – of the Directed Energy Professionals Society - http://www.deps.org/DEPSpages/sponsors.html.
Skull and Bones member George Bush junior would go on to announce that “outrageous conspiracy theories” would not be tolerated. But conspiracy theories that are easily proven wrong by the available evidence have indeed been tolerated in the mainstream media – I remember hearing a particularly silly one about 19 Muslims with box-cutters – as well as in the so-called “9/11 truth movement”, exactly as the script demanded.
I doubt it was an accident that the movie Pearl Harbor was released in May of 2001, less than 4 months before “the new Pearl Harbor” (link – http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0213149/releaseinfo)
13) There are many other examples of such priming, or “predictive programming”. See for example (link - http://thinkorbebeaten.com/911Subliminals.html)
For more information about predictive programming, see Predictive Programming and the Human Microchipping Agenda - http://vimeo.com/26487586
14) A third interviewee, Bill Blakemore, talks about the layer of The Shining pertaining to the genocide of the Native Americans, and further that the movie is about the past in general – “past-ness” – and “how it impinges”. We really shouldn’t overlook what was done in the past and what we’re still doing today, to the detriment of our own evolution in consciousness.
Blakemore’s observations brought to my mind Paul Levy’s second book Dispelling Wetiko – Breaking the Curse of Evil. “Wetiko” is a Native American term meaning “cannibal sickness” or “a contagious psychospiritual disease of the soul, a parasite of the mind, that is currently being acted out en masse on the world stage via a collective psychosis of titanic proportions.” (link - http://www.awakeninthedream.com/wordpress/dispelling-wetiko/) This connects us back to Carl Jung via the many quotes of Jung’s writings throughout the book.
15) Mark Passio on the Pyramid with All-Seeing Eye Symbol + 777, 666 and 93 Explained (link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKSsPsTIkCU)
Passio explains that far from being a random number, the number (and hence the year) 1776 was specifically chosen because it contains encoded within it references to 666, the number of beast consciousness – at the “base” of the pyramid – and also a reference to “powers of a-ten” at the top of the pyramid, which can be reduced down to 111 (coincidentally, the number of days left in the year after September 11th), which is also equivalent in the system of gematria to the number 777, the number of God/divine consciousness.
16) It is my belief that the death of racing driver Ayrton Senna on May 1st, 1994 can also be added to the list (link - http://www.federaljack.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/DTRH-04-11-2014-MARK-PASSIO-01.jpg), along with the Hillsborough Disaster, which took place on April 15th, 1989 (link - http://hfsg.co.uk/april-15th-1989/) at a stadium that is home to Sheffield Wednesday F.C. (link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheffield_Wednesday_F.C.), a club that happens to be associated with owl symbolism (link 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYFQ2akHy-E, link 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yDPm8iiVrs).
This is not to say that every death that coincides with the 40-day period from March 22nd until May 1st is a human sacrifice (or even going back to March 19/20 to coincide with the Spring Equinox.) Nor is it the case that human sacrifice can not take place outside of that time period. September 11th for example is not within this Season of Sacrifice.
17) The film Salem’s Lot also contains a reference to the year 1776: “1776 – The winds of revolt swept through the township of Jerusalem’s Lot.” This film, like The Shining (although Kubrick made some intriguing alterations), is also based on a book by Stephen King, and stars James Mason. Mason not only appeared in Kubrick’s Lolita, but also appeared in the documentary film The Making of The Shining. As Rob Ager (link - http://collativelearning.com) points out, there may be more to that documentary than meets the eye i.e. deliberate continuation of some of the themes from The Shining.
I only watched Salem’s Lot having recently listened to an interview (link - http://shamanicfreedomradio.podomatic.com/entry/2014-06-29T07_37_42-07_00) with Thomas Sheridan (link - http://thomassheridanarts.com/home.php) who cites the film as a good example of “wetiko” being explored/exposed in film. Coincidentally, in the same interview the work of Dr. Judy Wood is also discussed (and praised).
18) Michael Hoffman gave a lecture in 1987 entitled The Occult Philosophy, most of which (and much more besides) ended up in his book Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare. (link to mp3 - http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/audio/The%20Occult%20Philosophy%20-%20Michael%20Hoffman%20-%201987%20-%20Anaheim%20Speech.mp3) There are also various books, DVDs, CDs etc. available from Hoffman's website - http://revisionisthistorystore.blogspot.co.uk/2010/03/michael-hoffmans-online-revisionist.html
19) See NYC 9/11 Memorial Museum Opening - Dr. Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson - Reynolds Reveal # 53 - 21/5/14 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZeZvz_2wzo
20) See Mark Passio on the Chaos Sorcery of 9/11 - Kabbalah, Tarot & Freemasonry - Symbolism and Numerology - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXOJHZhoO68
21) There is a section in Hoffman’s Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare entitled The Occult Significance of 2001 which includes information about the dark alchemical processing of humanity – as opposed to the light alchemical work that Paul Levy mentions in the quotes used in this article, and Mark Passio also discusses in this interview (link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gWPpjRui8Y) It is difficult to disagree with Hoffman about how successful the dark alchemists have been, and thus how many more light alchemists are desperately required. Hoffman also discusses the Revelation of the Method/Making Manifest of all that is Hidden era i.e. when they tell us what they’re doing. Hoffman: “Why is this depravity stronger and more lethal now, in the 2001 epoch than at any other time in recorded human history? Because in the past man could exculpate himself by pleading ignorance. But in the Revelation of the Method/Making Manifest of all that is Hidden era, man knows!”
See also Michael Hoffman - Revelation of the Method + 33 degree north parallel latitude - http://www.mediafire.com/download/id8apdgn32irwdn and Revealing the Method - Esoteric Symbolism as Mind Control - by Jarrod D. Schneider - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZXIQiOOLCY
As Hoffman also discusses in the aforementioned section, there was misdirection from all corners that was specifically designed to obscure the significance of the year 2001, by promoting the idea that moving from 1999 to the year 2000 was the one that mattered.
I think it is worth noting here that the song by Prince entitled 1999, first released in 1982 and re-released in 1998, must have contributed to this confusion about which year actually constituted the beginning of the new millennium. Furthermore, in a concert in 1998 Prince was recorded saying that he had to “go back to America to get ready for the bomb,” singing the words “Osama Bin Laden getting ready to bomb,” and then saying the words “America, you better watch out. 2001. Hit me.” (link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzC_GNaf12o)
22) Thanks largely to the deliberate confusion-mongering and the spreading of multiple competing (but equally and provably false) theories within the so-called “9/11 truth movement” – of which I was a victim myself, just a few short years ago – unfortunately there are people who have mentally given up and have accepted the idea that the truth about 9/11 cannot be known. This situation has been exacerbated by the ongoing attack on critical thinking and basic logic and reason in recent decades, along with the rise in the widespread marketing of style over substance “thinking”, or popularity over veracity, which has led to a general confusion about the difference between facts and opinion, or knowledge and belief, or evidence and theories. It’s noticeable that even now there are still many fundamentally good people (including otherwise highly intelligent and conscious people) who dismiss the facts pertaining to the use of directed energy weaponry on 9/11 – often without having found out what those facts are, let alone studying them with the kind of dedication befitting somebody who cares to know the truth – using language and arguments that would be far more suited to a discussion about whether they prefer Coke or Pepsi. Thankfully, judging by the view count on various online videos there are now hundreds of thousands of people who have become aware of these (and other globally significant) facts, to a greater or lesser degree. When – and I believe that it is when, rather than if – that figure reaches the hundreds of millions, followed inevitably by billions, then plantation Earth can start heading in the right direction, away from this increasingly intolerable totalitarian master-slave nonsense. But this will not and cannot happen by itself. It can only happen through an act (or rather through many different acts) of human will. The Universe needs your help.