Wednesday 29 August 2012

AMMACH Conference - Nottingham

AMMACH will be holding their "Disclosure With Exposure" conference this Saturday (1st September 2012:  9.30am – 9.30pm) in Nottingham at The Britannia Hotel, St James Street. What was originally planned as a three day event has now been reduced to one day, due to low ticket sales. Tickets are £50. Although I realise that this is a little out of the price range for some people, I hope that folk will still make an effort to get to the event if they can. I had planned to try to attend but work (as is often the case) has prevented this.
 
Although some of the subject matter is a source of heated debate and not to everyone’s taste, I believe there is still a wealth of interesting information available at this conference. The work of AMMACH and Miles Johnston has often discussed how the alien abduction phenomenon connects to the military (and by extension the global agenda players) and aspects of the perceptual manipulation / mind control agenda. In this regard (and my opinion!), the inclusion of researcher Cathi Morgan makes the conference worthwhile alone.
 
I’m also pleased to see the inclusion of Dave Hodrien from The Birmingham UFO Group. BUFOG have amassed a huge number of case studies on their website (see my “Links” to visit the site) and I recommend you taking a look.
 
Full details of the speakers can be found here:
http://alienabductionuk.com/events/conference-speakers
General details about the conference itself can be found here:
http://alienabductionuk.com/events

2 comments:

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste brother, interesting subject but 50 quid is quite a pop, even for a twelve hour event.

In Lak' ech, maybe they have cakes and tea...

The Truth Seeker's Guide said...

Cheers Chris.
It is a bit steep! I hope they do well though.

Miles Johnston has put out a lot of really useful information for many years.
You can see some of work at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/megawatts1066?feature=watch
(Megawatts1066)

I don't agree with every aspect raised in the interviews, but very thought provoking never the less.

All the best my friend.
Carl (The 'Guide)