Tuesday 21 August 2012

Environmental and Weather Modification

I recently discussed how I could use my musical work in a more positive light.
Well here is my first outing!
I recently produced and recorded a cover version of Kate Bush's classic song "Cloudbusting", in order to create a short video highlighting some basic issues regarding environmental and weather modification. The original tune addressed the work of the groundbreaking scientist and psychologist Wilhelm Reich. In this regard, I felt the song fitted the wider subject perfectly.
I hope you enjoy the song and the video and hopefully give me a "thumbs-up" on my new youtube channel!! I will be posting other videos there (and here) in due course:
http://youtu.be/paH-yulDEZ4
I've also embedded the video below.

Until next time!
The Truth Seeker's Guide.

 

4 comments:

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namste brother Carl, thanks for the post. Due to the release of "Why in the world are they spraying, this is a subject recently on my radar again.

For your readers who may not be aware of the scope of the weather modification program, the following two videos are tops.

What in the world are they spraying?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA

Why in the world are they spraying?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEfJO0-cTis

In Lak' ech, brother Carl, peace and love...

The Truth Seeker's Guide said...

Many thanks Chris.
I have included the link to "why in the world are they spraying?" in my youtube video description. Some very important issues raised in those two films, so thanks for posting the links here.
All the best my friend.
Carl (The 'Guide)

captron52 said...

Very well done Carl! Your talents are appreciated.That is what I call using your talents in a ost positive way that will help all of us in the future.As I said Well done!Keep up the good work my friend

The Truth Seeker's Guide said...

Cheers Cap.
Glad you liked it and I, as always, appreciate all your support.
All the best my friend.
Carl (The 'Guide)